Yorick Moko yorickmoko at
Wed Jun 25 09:41:01 CEST 2008

I'll add a good Belgian beer to that €50!
You will be able to find me and claim it because it seems that here in
belgium all the towers (dating from 2005) are freely available, with
info about them: (just zoom
in and press a red square to see the info).
Or am I wrong and is it not the CellID that is displayed then?
I contacted opencellid and nulaz. Maybe they can incorporate it in
their database.