Vote! Zimbra Mobile on the Openmoko

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Wed Jun 25 10:55:00 CEST 2008

> Should'nt Openmoko have a mail client and PIM with sync for everyone
> anyways? Before someone wastes time on a j2me solution for one single
> service?

well, i am a fan and user of kde since the pre 1.0 versions -- kde has
kmail, kpilot, korganizer and i find them horrible, all of them.
so, even having these solutions available in the dm, it's no use to me.

> There is not much choice right now.
as long as zimbra is no member of the om development club, i don't see
where they come into the picture.
the unsatisfied need for genuine om email/pim is to blame to the om
community; if zimbra offers a solution on its own, it is in now way
related -- it does not bind any resources of the om community, does it?