GSM Tower Location and GPS

john jptmoore at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 11:40:25 CEST 2008

We have discussed doing this kind of thing in IRC a few times. I think
It would be good if somebody setup a project on projects.openmoko.org.
I would also be happy to contribute some code. I have written a
bluetooth logger which periodically writes to an sqlite database. The
code is on the projects site [1]. That could easily be
modified/enhanced to write other data such as cell id etc.

[1] http://projects.openmoko.org/plugins/scmcvs/cvsweb.php/thumbtribes_project/tools/btlogger/?cvsroot=thumbtribes

John.

[snip]