Best Image to run on the neo1973 these days?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Jun 25 16:05:04 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

What do you recommend I should run on my neo1973 these days, image-
wise?  I've been usually lagging way behind with keeping up to date
with Scaredycats releases, but I'm aware there are other images out
there making the rounds .. so what are your guys' experience with this
so far?  Is the ASU the one to run, for GPS and phone-call making, or
is there something better?

Right now I'd be very happy if I could get GPS working, for good, and
as well use the phone for calls .. mostly I've had it around to do
development work, but it seems that the image makers out there might
be pushing things in interesting territories already .. so how about
it folks, got a recommendation?

;
--
Jay Vaughan