data collection for GSM coverage mape is COOL idea

Wed Jun 25 22:25:02 CEST 2008

Hey,
maybe then we should create something like a plugin (or extension) for openstreetmaps, so we can append many kinds of meta-data (such as radar positions, gsm coverage, whatsoever) to existing maps... kinda points of interest (?) :)

I think this would address a lot of people... all who are using osm by now...

Fabian Off