Fast questions about GTA03

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:39:01 CEST 2008

On 2008-06-27, Francesco Cat <heartcollector87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lol, xmas is too far away :D I'm gonna buy this one I think...
> Hopefully the Glamo will allow for media to stream regularly, they
> would have removed there was no way to have a 25 FPS video I think.
Actually, video will go better without the glamo because the bus
will be faster. Anyway, 2D works well with the glamo and the
chip is not that bad.

Some pros. with having the glamo:
 - HW scaling and 2D rotation (this is cool)
 - 2D acceleration (this is also cool)

Some cons.:
 - Power (80mW?)
 - Bus limit
 - Not open (e.g. no 3D, etc)

So if you do not want to view a lot of videos, the
glamo is a good thing (fast zooming of web pages,
etc).