Community Initiative GTK

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:07:57 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Marcus Bauer <marcus.bauer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering if there is any interest in maintaining the GTK software
> stack?

First of all, I'd be interrested in getting things to build on an iMac
G5. After that, we'll see where it goes. I'm not against tha idea,
although I'd have to learn to program TK (but learning a new plaform
seems to be my forte lately...)

If all else fails, I'll get an older PC off of eBay (or Marktplaats
for the dutch). A Linux capable 700MHz (ish) PC with a 16G harddrive
should suffice to install Ubuntu ad software stack, but getting it on
my hom Mac would be better.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0