Let us impact the material world

William Lai will at openmoko.com
Fri Jun 27 21:26:53 CEST 2008

On Jun 27, 2008, at 10:57 PM, xiangfu wrote:

>  I feel the NEO is more than a phone.
> the idear of neo is a artifact. the neo is a kind of life style.

iPod is an artifact for music lovers.  Music is part of their lifestyle.
The Neo is part of the lifestyle of every engineer that I work with at
Openmoko.  Coding is their life.
Just like I share music with my friends through an ipod, these people
proudly present their creations through a Neo.  Whether that be a full
suited application or a blinking light, it really is a pleasure to see
things constantly 'being born'.  I'm seeing people impact the material
world everyday, in their own language, representing their own

So yeah, maybe the Neo is more than a phone.
Or maybe the iPod is just a music player.

You guys decide.