The glamo chip and its future

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 12:25:12 CEST 2008

I have no idea if it will be slow but youtube video's should be possible.
Standard youtube is 320x240 (but they are experimenting with higher
resolution) .
Maybe you would have to encode it to mpeg-4 though, don't know if it will
work through flash.

nice post about the video acceleration:
http://unadventure.wordpress.com/2008/06/08/accelerating-in-my-pocket/