Let us impact the material world

Francesco Cat heartcollector87 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 18:04:17 CEST 2008

it is exactly what we need :) we need to make people understand the
FreeRunner is unique, and can do things never imagined before!
If I was planning an advertisement campaign, one of the facts I would
focus is that the FreeRunner can be a USB host: this means using USB
drives (including cameras, mp3 readers, also external hard disks!).
No phone nor smartphone can do such a thing...
FreeRunner is special, it will not just "send" SMS, he will manipulate
SMS so you spend less money. Tell me what device is build for the user
spending less money on something :)