warranty for 10 pack purchases

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sun Jun 29 19:41:07 CEST 2008

14 day for single
28 day for 10 pack.

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org
[mailto:community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org] On Behalf Of Ajit Natarajan
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 2:37 AM
To: community at lists.openmoko.org
Subject: Re: warranty for 10 pack purchases

Shawn wrote:
 > Are there retailers in the US like this? Are they offering 10 packs  >
the same as OM (with the same price and all of the goodies)?

I had asked a question a while back about the warranty of individual units
in a 10-pack and Steve responded as follows (dated April 17):

``I will answer the question on warrenty in due course.  For now, assume a
policy like we had on GTA01.  14 days for DOA. I'm working at coming up with
a more comprehensive policy. But Until then we will default to the last
known value.''

I'm hoping that we can now get a more comprehensive policy than 14-day DOA.

Thanks.

Ajit