Bluetooth Headset compatible to Freerunner?

steffen.linux at steffen.linux at
Mon Jun 30 15:10:23 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

I've a questition and I hope that someone could help me:
I'm searching for a bluetooth headset with 2 ears and 1 mic that I can connect to the Freerunner, so I can hear music...and if a call comes in, I press a button (at the headset or at the neo, that doesn't matter) and then I can hear the other person over the headset and speak with him/her over the mic of the headset.

Is that possible? Where can I find such headsets?

With kindly regards
GMX startet Hier findest Du Leute mit Deinen Interessen!
Jetzt dabei sein: