gps app

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:07:52 CEST 2008

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:46:01 +0200
"arne anka" <openmoko at ginguppin.de> wrote:

> i am not really into all this gps stuff (the freerunner will be my
> first device with gps), but maybe somebody finds this useful:
>
> > http://vlkgps.bielyvlk.sk/

Thanks but this base seems to be already covered as far as I know. We
have tangoGPS that uses OpenStreetMap as it's backend and a small status
showing app for speed, current position and so on. The application you
show also seems to be for java phones which doesn't seem the best for
implementing. Correct me if I'm wrong though.