PMU user manual

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Sat Mar 1 05:53:00 CET 2008

> Maybe we eventually will get the user manual too, with register
> description
> and all the good stuff ;-).
> Anyway, great job!

We are working on that.
Please note that the current PDF we uploaded says 'Company
Confidential' on every page. NXP has specifically given us permission
to publish this PDF on our website, so the 'Company Confidential'
statement is not correct.
We are trying to get a document without this banner, to avoid
unnecessary questions.
For the record - Openmoko is 100% precise when it comes to following
contractual obligations, NDAs, copyright law, GPL, etc.
And it's very important for us to be seen that way, or else our
business partners would not be willing to release more documentation
to us in the future, some of it under NDA.

NXP said they would release an addendum to us in 2-3 weeks describing
the registers as well. Hopefully by then we can also get rid of the
'Company Confidential' banners.
Wolfgang