chroot desn't work

Federico undicizeri at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 20:57:20 CET 2008

mmh you are right:

wax at doralice:~/moko/mokobox$ file bin/sh
bin/sh: symbolic link to `busybox'
wax at doralice:~/moko/mokobox$ file bin/busybox
bin/busybox: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV),
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped

but i compile the whole openmoko with X86_64 flag (i'm using ubuntu 64 bit).
Why busybox is a 32-bit binary?