Warning. Don't remove battery with usb power

Ben Wilson ben at abcom.co.nz
Tue Mar 4 11:23:07 CET 2008

Yeah, without knowing how the power system is done i dunno either.

It could be the charging circuit going to max output to try and raise
the battery volts above the min level, (which of course it can't).
Whatever the cause, the scream is definitely coming from a coil or
inductor vibrating due to the attraction/repulsion between its own
magnetic field and the earth's. But which coil/inductor and what's
causing it to go into this state i dunno.

Ben.