iPhone Acquired!

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Tue Mar 4 22:31:43 CET 2008

Kyle Bassett wrote:
> I have acquired an 8GB iPhone
> I actually am writing for suggestions to
> make this iPhone helpful to the OpenMoko community.

Likewise, I won an 8GB iPod Touch (essentially the iPhone without the
cell phone components), and I'd love to run OpenMoko on it at some point.

I bet searching Google for hardware specs would give you enough starter
information on configuring the OpenMoko build software to cross compile
for the platform though? I'm not sure how you'd get/install the firmware
on the device though given the only means to install other firmware is
via iTunes (at least for the Touch, don't know about the iPhone).

-id