OpenMoko on the Navigo GPS?

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at
Mon Mar 10 12:32:16 CET 2008

My previous fun and games have proven to me that the FreeRunner is
going to be the ultimate GPS device:

But I couldn't help think about the possibilities of running OpenMoko
on something as cheap as this:

No, the specs aren't a fully featured as the FreeRunner, but it's got
a 400mhz CPU and a large (-ish) screen. And at £50 it can happily sit
in my car, especially if it's going to give me OpenStreetMap images to
drive along to.

I'm sure someone will have a better idea about this than me; would it
be possible to ditch the Windows CE from it and replace it with

Cheers, Joseph