Using Wi-fi on Neo FreeRunner

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:20:48 CET 2008

I haven't heard of any VOIP service with a client available for
OpenMoko. Someone else probably has better info on this.

As far as loading new applications, you will not need a data plan to
do that.  You could download them straight to the Neo over wi-fi or
load them onto the Neo over USB from your computer.

-Steven