freerunner: charging and usb-host mutually exclusive?

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 12 11:21:25 CET 2008

I think this cable must be included in  the basic
packaging!!!( well in the advance packaging at last)

If you can plug at time in dc power  and usb periphals
whith a  usb hub and a keyboard (it can be bluetooth
or usb!!) you can convert in few seconds a mobile
phone in a mini ultraportable  desktop computer you
can carry any where in your pocket !!!

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_GTA02_Hardware#USB_Host