fuse on openmoko

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 16:54:28 CET 2008

If only it were always that simple ;-) If the code has been written with
platform independence in mind, or if you're lucky, then it'll just work as
you suggest. This isn't always the case though - ask anyone using x86_64 in
its early days! People can make all sorts of unwarranted assumptions about
things being big or little endian, or the number of bytes in an integer.

Porting to Openmoko may also mean a GUI toolkit port, or simply making the GUI
usable with a small touchscreen.