FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

JW jameswillmer at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 16 04:08:55 CET 2008

On 16/03/2008, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at 3v1n0.net> wrote:
>  So please, give us some words about delays if there are any...

NO!
You don't get these words from Openmoko

You already know what you get

1) full access to kernel/dev discussions - you should make your own
mind up on what these mean for timescale...
2) Following announcement (prev by M Shiloh)

________________________________

Hello,

A number of times you have asked about pre-orders. Here is the official
word from our VP of Marketing:

Over the next couple of months you will see the following 3 announcements:

1. When the production hardware is solid and signed off, we will
announce pricing and availability. That is, we will announce the
expected price and the expected date on which the web store will open.

2. When the first production run is complete, we will announce that.

3. When the phones reach the distribution centers in Europe and USA, we
will open the web store and begin taking orders.