FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??
fjanon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 01:12:38 CET 2008
"I'd rather have a solid device 6 months down the line than a faulty device
in 1 month."
I agree 100% with Andy. I don't want to buy a device and discover a major
issue a month after that. I don't want to have to wait for GTA02.1 or to
have to buy a new GTA03 3 months after GTA02 comes out
You are all doing a great job. Thanks so much.
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 4:42 AM, andy selby <andyfrommk at googlemail.com>
> On 16/03/2008, Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> > I'm trying to get some sort of a concrete update from the team in
> > Taiwan. I'll let you know as soon as I do.
> Don't rush on the hardware, your doing a bang up job already
> (translation for non-british: thumbs up), I'd rather have a solid
> device 6 months down the line than a faulty device in 1 month.
> My current neo (running qtopia) is satisfactory for now.
> How many of you impatient I-wanna-freerunner-now types would want a
> freerunner _this_second_ if you had no guarantee that it would work
> perfectly and had no chance to return
> OpenMoko community mailing list
> community at lists.openmoko.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the community