FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

joerg joerg.twinklephone at gmx.de
Mon Mar 17 05:06:25 CET 2008

The hw-designers hope they hold the "golden master" in their hands with
version A6 currently.
Seems there are no showstoppers been found so far.
Power management is at a reasonable "some days" to "some weeks" in standby
with GSM.

Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> Over here we're working as hard
> as we can to get FreeRunner out of the factory. Things are moving nicely
> now. Pilot runs are in a few days from now.

Note he didn't say "working hard to find the bugs". To me it sounds like it's
all about ramping up the factory.

So i guess you *will* see some timeline or at least an update to be published
in the next weeks, no more need for a _monthly_ update blog.

cheers
jOERG