FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Mar 17 18:26:20 CET 2008

Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:
> On Sunday 16 March 2008 19:57:50 Michael Shiloh wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm trying to get some sort of a concrete update from the team in
>> Taiwan. I'll let you know as soon as I do.
>>

> Maybe while you're at it, some information about the future direction of the
> interface stack would be nice. I'm putting together bits and pieces and I
> think I fathom what is planned but some statement would be nice.

Good question, Gabriel, but I've found that in order to get the best
information it is important to bother people as little as possible, and
only to ask simple, very specific questions.

As soon as we get Freerunner into mass production everyone will breath a
sigh of relieve and we'll be able to ask all the other questions. Right
now I want to distract the team as little as possible from the single
most important goal.

Michael