FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

Jaroslaw Swierczynski swiergot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:44:26 CET 2008

2008/3/18, Michele Renda <michele.renda at gmail.com>:
> I try to explain:
>  OpenMoko team is try to follow a project: they are not a firm like Nokia
>  or Motorola.

Oh they are very much like Nokia or Motorola. Like Nokia or Motorola
they respect their customers and don't want to make them pay for crap.
People who don't understand it apparently like crap.

I suggest to stop the discussion with Mark. He hasn't got a slightest
idea about software/hardware development and business. And I'm not
talking only about risking money by selling untested, possibly faulty
hardware. I'm also talking about risking business suicide when you
lose trust of customers. This should be so easy to understand for
every intelligent man.

--
Jaroslaw Swierczynski <swiergot at gmail.com>
www.archlinux.org | www.juvepoland.com