Metal case [was: Application idea: Bicycle computer]

Paul Jimenez pj at place.org
Tue Mar 18 22:37:02 CET 2008

  How about a case that's part metal and part plastic? Make it plastic just around
the antennas (which, IIRC are at the 'ends' of the phone) and metal everywhere else?
Heck, it could end up having a *good* effect by being extra shielding between the antennas
and the (noisy) electronics of the phone itself.

  --pj