Neo Freerunner manufacturing status

Matt Manjos matt at manjos.com
Wed Mar 19 04:39:25 CET 2008

I'm not too current on electronics manufacturing, but am I correct in
assuming this PVT is more of a ramping-up, factory thing? Or is it
more of an electronics sourcing/tooling sort of thing?

Also, good luck with the process and I hope it won't be too long
before the fun part of being a community manager starts ;)

Matt