Neo Freerunner manufacturing status

Steven Kurylo sk at infinitepigeons.org
Wed Mar 19 19:16:27 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org> wrote:
>  The Freerunner design is currently staged to go through Production
>  Validation Test (PVT). The hardware design A5 is, we believe, solid. We
>  are updating this design to A6 to maximize production yields.

Something that I haven't seen (and looking through the archives I
can't find an update for) is what bands is this version going to use?
Is it the 900 and the 850 will come out at some indeterminate time
afterwards?

Or will you be producing both the 850 and the 900 right now?

Thank you
--
Steven Kurylo