Price of the Freerunner published?

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Wed Mar 19 19:40:01 CET 2008

Since nobody seems to realize it, I guess I have to explain this.
1. Even the distributor has to pay shipping
2. 19% VAT in germany
3. x% additional fees (recycling, ...) in germany/europe
4. 2 years warranty in germany
5. The dollar-euro change will not always remain nearby 1.60$/1€
6. People who handle the shipping and warranty in germany, do you think they
can work for free?

Don't get me wrong, I also like to get products cheap and not too expensive,
but nobody can really expect to get the device for 285 euro from a resaler -
you have to pay the 19% even if you import by yourself (the 19% are also on
the shipping fees).