Price of the Freerunner published?

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano monto84 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:52:13 CET 2008

Christian Beier ha scritto:
> Am Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:48:10 +0100
> schrieb "Carlo E. Prelz" <fluido at fluido.as>:
>

>> What we Europeans would need is a FIC subsidiary somewhere here,
>>
> As I read FIC has some branch in Czech or Slovakia. Thing is: If you
> ship a container €70 is definitely not the price per device.
> You can help: motivate enough penguin people to buy a new phone and
> maybe some one will risk such order.
>
> If FIC could ship them to Czech (or Slovakia) with their in house
> post it might be easier to get a good price.
>
> Let's hope.
> Christian

This is what i'd like to do with my LUG and some other people near me,
take the name, make only one order of 10 Neos and then give the phones
to the people. Obviously the price will not be lowered a lot, but the
shipping costs are usually divided so in total it will cost less to
everyone. We always do the same with thinkgeek things or some CDs or DVDs.

Just my 0.2€cent :D

Pietro