Official Reseller

Jan Schumacher jalwias at freenet.de
Sat Mar 22 17:09:29 CET 2008

Hi Roland,

given the intentional lack of a date from Openmoko officials I am a bit
confused by the certainty of the date TRIsoft is advertising.

On Saturday 22 March 2008, Roland Häder wrote:
> I have phoned with them some minutes ago - a german free-call number - and
> they told me exactly that thing.

Apparently this does not work reliably. I just tried that (at ~17:00CEST) with
the number 0800 8757638 in Germany and have been told that there is no
connection for this number ("Keine Verbindung unter dieser Telefonnummer").

Cheers
Jan