Qemu on GTA02, the problem still here

François TOURDE fr-om at tourde.org
Mon Mar 24 19:21:30 CET 2008

Le 13962ième jour après Epoch,
John Lee écrivait:

> Right now we have git hash in filename so the alpha sorting will not
> be correct, so the function needs to be updated anyway.

The svn version is in the filename too, so it will be probably the
good way to get the last version.

> Normally when I flash qemu I always modify openmoko/env to make sure
> it gets the file I wanted.

I prefer using mokomakefile, to focus on writing C++ code instead of
playing with the build chain, but you're right, modifying openmoko/env
file was the solution for me... execpt on 'make qemu-local' :(

Next step will be "trying to run Xephyr version" ... And I imagine it
will be the same hard job :p

Thanks anyway for your time and your help. And again, good job guys,
for what you're doing on the free side of the world !