Price of the Freerunner spare parts

steve steve at openmoko.com
Tue Mar 25 00:00:59 CET 2008

I thought about spare parts a while back. The Issue is this.

1. WHAT do I stock ( which parts)
2. How Many do I stock?
3. How do I sell them to you?
4. What will it cost?
5. how do you get them?

I suppose I could Offer component kits for sale. That would be the quickest
thing for me to do. Sell the whole bag of parts; fix it your self.
or build a business around this service.

Let me think about it. Throw rotten fruit at this idea if you like.

Steve