Price of the Freerunner spare parts

Ofek Doron [Ofek BIZ] doron at ofek.biz
Tue Mar 25 09:11:55 CET 2008

Hi Steve,

There is a different between countries.

It's a legal (rules and regulations) issue. in my county  you can not
seal a devises without the ability to seal spare parts.

The regulator must to make sure that you have the ability to support the
costumers (include hardware maintenance and support) its mean that any
distributor / reseller need to hold a spare parts in stock (or to make
sure that he have a continuous supply of spare parts) for 3 years after
the date the costumer buy a device .

- doron