video/graphics on GTA02

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:55:11 CET 2008

I was going through the hardware specs of the GTA02 once again and was
wondering about the possible performance improvements because of the faster
processor and the smedia graphics chip.

I had three specific questions -

1) will 30 fps VGA res playback be possible?
2) will it be possible to have 2d transition effects (like MAC OS/ Vista) be
possible on the GUI without noticiable wait times.
3) Is any form of 3D acceleration support possible in the future for games?

I feel that the VGA screen is the feature distinguisher that the FreeRunner
has and the graphics should make full use of it.

Rakshat