video/graphics on GTA02

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Mar 25 14:29:02 CET 2008

rakshat hooja wrote:
> 1) will 30 fps VGA res playback be possible?
> 2) will it be possible to have 2d transition effects (like MAC OS/
> Vista) be possible on the GUI without noticiable wait times.
> 3) Is any form of 3D acceleration support possible in the future for games?

I had those questions too, I think that when 3D specs of the Glamo chip
will be available, it will be possible to make some 3D-accelerated
tasks, but I've no idea about the performances of this chip. Anyway I
don't think it's so great...

More than games I'd be intrested on some (simple) compositor-based
effects, but of course I'd like to have also 3D games :P (think to
Neverball used with accelerometers!!!).

I'm waiting for more informations... Bye!

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/