Price of the Freerunner spare parts

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Mar 27 18:24:48 CET 2008

steve schrieb:
> Maybe I just create a "spares" product?
>
> with 3 batteries, and some other goodies thrown in?
>
> What goodies would go in that bag?

Well, if would have to decide I would like to see a spare LCD/touch kit.
The LCD is the most (mechanically) sensitive part and thus the easiest
to break. If you look at ebay the best selling spare parts for other
mobile phones are the LCDs - put it in your trouser's back pocket and
sit on it - crack.
Next after that is probably the battery cover - after some open/close
cycles it might not close firmly anymore or the "ears" might simply
break off accidentially.

Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535