Price of the Freerunner spare parts

steve steve at openmoko.com
Thu Mar 27 21:53:40 CET 2008

Thanks, At one point I suggested that an ingenious person might change this
particular resistor check so that other chargers would work in fast mode (
if they were capable)  I can't recall where that discussion ended up.

So for example, My moto mini usb is 850ma,  So I would just turn off the
software resistor check  plug it into my moto charger and ?? not blow it
up??

The open source aspect of this, of course creates opportunities and dangers.

lets keep the discussion going. My goal is not to turn Openmoko into a
supplier of expensive chargers. We would rather leverage what is already out
there.  my moto charger was outrageous; I got the Igo for free a long while
back when they first started, so hey cant beat that.

your thoughts, always appreciated