3 nets

Nick Guenther kousue at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:35:02 CEST 2008

On 3/30/08, khang <mjc0323 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like  to  have an openmoko device (GTA0?)
> which can access  to 3 nets :Internet (email ,VoIP
> wikipedia etc..),phonenet(3G,GPRS..) and cablenet
> (IPTV, vedio on demand .. ).
> Is  it  possible ?

If you'd searched for news articles on Openmoko or the wiki, you would
know that GTA02 has a GSM chip for your 'phonenet' and an atheros wifi
chip for internet (or you can get internet via GPRS). As for cable.. I
doubt it. This thing is too tiny to have a coaxial connection, and the
processing power is probably too weak. This is a phone, not an
everything, keep on target please.