Our new Main page of wiki

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:29:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Dirk Deimeke <dirk at deimeke.net> wrote:
>  Plus thinking about the page beeing viewed mostly from users with Linux on
>  their machines (web server stats anyone?). So it should be reviewed with
>  linux or at least with an alternative browser.

Ideally, it should be reviewed on as many platforms as possible (by
"platform" in this context I refer to a specific browser on a specific
device / operating system), in addition to the "usual ones"
(well-known browsers on Linux / *BSD / windows) things like Opera
mini[1] on mobile devices, the browser on Neo, and so on should also
be used to view the web pages. I guess the community must help with
this.

Other than that, web pages should be designed to work the way they
were intended to; automatically adaptable to any web browser, no
matter what size or format it might be.

Just my 2 eurocents.