Stylus Recommendation

Alexey Feldgendler alexey at
Thu May 1 17:18:07 CEST 2008

On Thu, 01 May 2008 17:07:52 +0200, Hans L <thehans at> wrote:

> You also might be interested in a stylus that attaches to your
> fingertip, as opposed to pen style, as discussed previously:

It's called “fingernail”.

Alexey Feldgendler <alexey at>
[ICQ: 115226275]

More information about the community mailing list