Request for stable, automated build process

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 18:54:26 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Thomas Wood <thomas at openedhand.com> wrote:

> Well, there is buildhost.openmoko.org which builds images nightly. I've
> been asking for the toolchain to be fixed and updated and I believe
> Julian has this on his TODO list.
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas

Thanks for pointing that out.

Does it apply a label to builds that succeed?  Is there documentation of
what this hypothetical label might be, and also documentation of the build
process that buildhost.openmoko.org uses?

(Hrm, reading over that, it looks like I'm trying to be sarcastic with the
thanks.  I'm definitely not!  The thanks, and the questions, are real, not
rhetorical.)

--
If it doesn't make you smile, you're doing something wrong.