Group Sales: U.S. Midwest area

Dan Staley dlstal2 at uky.edu
Thu May 1 22:16:27 CEST 2008

Like I mentioned before, I actually have a group of 4 here at the
University of Kentucky that want to buy.  And I believe that Donnie
Jones said that he also was at this University and was interested.  That
makes 5 in Lexington, Ky.  Sorry they are not all on the list, I will
try to get them to put their names on there.  (Dan Staley and John
Sterling are the 2 names currently on there from my group)

But anyway, if 5 more people from around the Kentucky area want to join
up, we wouldn't have to spread out all across the midwest...

-Dan Staley