Group Sales: U.S. Midwest area

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com
Thu May 1 22:55:47 CEST 2008

I'm all for a Kentucky Group, but most importantly I want to make sure we
all get packages of 10 together.

If we can get 10 for Kentucky that's fine, but if we get 8 or 9 then its not
:-).

However if we can start at least by getting our midwest together and then
start splitting off... I'm not sure what the best approach is, I just know
that when they go on sale I want to have the 10 pack that I'm on figured out
so that we're good to go immediately.

So whether that's Kentucky or Mid West or I help organize Mid-West and then
switch back to Kentucky --  I don't mid at all.

Cheers!