Stylus Recommendation

Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:56:53 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Nicanor Babula <deadhorus at gmail.com> wrote:
>    I don't think that a magnetic stylus would be such a good idea, because
> any movement of the pen would create a current into every conductor existing
> in its magnetic field (freerunner's circuits included). This current might
> damage or disturb the phone itself.

I am not an electrical engineer, but I think that the voltage/current
produced from such a magnet would be negligible.  But, even assuming
that it would not be harmful, isn't the case made of plastic?  Is
there even enough ferrous material concentrated towards the back of
the neo to accomplish this?

Hans