Our new Main page of wiki

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sat May 3 02:13:06 CEST 2008

Yes, It is a bit long. And it always has been. Brenda is working the
Structure of the site ( like Edward scissorshand trimming kudzu) and I told
wolfgang I would do my marketing thing on the front page. I will of course
make some suggestions on organization and structure ( you know me raster )
but for now, I will let it rest, as I have other matters to attend to.
The current structure is rhapsodic and so is not easily maintained,
especially as new products come out. So, I'll share some thoughts later.

Laconically yours,
Steve