Our new Main page of wiki

clare u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au
Sat May 3 04:22:41 CEST 2008

First Congratulations to Brenda, the Wiki is improving all the time.
I thought she had an impossible task.

I think the pages are well written, in good clear English.
I notice that many people, on IRC for example, for whom English is
a second language, are far more meticulous in their expression than
those of us who spoil English all our lives.
For example the snippet from the complaint would not have been included
by someone who had to *learn* English.

clare