Willing to join any EU group sale.

Ilja O. vrghost at gmail.com
Sat May 3 12:10:17 CEST 2008

Hi.

I'm living in Latvia (EU) and willing to join group sales (since, as
far as I understand, buying 10 pack will yield for lower taxes, and,
of curse, free pouch...). But it seems that there is nobody in my
country (but me) willing to buy Freerunner now (two friends of mine
are waiting me to test one, I'm being used as guinea pig :-( ).
That's why I'm willing to join any other EU group. Of course I'll pay
for extra postage expenses, etc, etc....
So if somebody is lacking one person for complete group, please mail me!