Willing to join any EU group sale.

Vedran Alajbegović valajbeg at gmail.com
Sat May 3 14:30:27 CEST 2008

I'm from Bosnia and i'm in same situation... + i wish if i can order debug
board too...
i send e-mail in group in Austria and asked them to join in their group ..
but no one replied me jet...

so, just to announce that i'm in same position and i'm willing to join some
close group too

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Ilja O. <vrghost at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm living in Latvia (EU) and willing to join group sales (since, as
> far as I understand, buying 10 pack will yield for lower taxes, and,
> of curse, free pouch...). But it seems that there is nobody in my
> country (but me) willing to buy Freerunner now (two friends of mine
> are waiting me to test one, I'm being used as guinea pig :-( ).
> That's why I'm willing to join any other EU group. Of course I'll pay
> for extra postage expenses, etc, etc....
> So if somebody is lacking one person for complete group, please mail me!

www.vedran.ba
2/204 - 2/224 - 2/255 - 2/281 - 14/24 - 17/53 - 36/4 ...